Tuesday, June 23, 2009

my dreams of "kissing u once"

lovely and affectionate dear heart, you do make my heart beat faster and slower at the same times and if I have time to spare .. it is spent on thinking of you...........



It hurts me the most when you are upset and

pleases me the most then you are radiating joy

it makes me what you more, when I am around you

and most when you are not there

I like you more, when you give miss call in the night

fact remains, you don't even call

I like you, when you yell awful words

More when you get infuriated if I did.

I like you, the way make me smile

And then annoy me.

I like you, like waves want to embrace the beach

With my arms wide open, I solicit you

I like you, like dew drop hates to bid its leave

Like I hate to tell you goodnight, when evening sets

I like you, like evening stars hate to salute the day

Shush! Don’t wake me, just don't

lovely and affectionate dear heart, u do make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time,,,,,,, and if I have time to spare ....... it is spent on thinking of you

I like you modestly with my aspiration still remains unpredictable

yet I will still hold on to my dreams of "kissing u once"

No comments:

Post a Comment