Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Thought

The sun is shining bright and I am even lazier. Don't even want to move an inch. I sleep on the side of the road where a tree gives me some shade from the harsh rays of the sun.

I hear people walking, vehicles plying by but that does not distract me much.Have always been a great sleeper. Humans are really unique from us. They are so obsessed with the way they look and dress. We don't care much about our looks and how we carry ourselves. I am only bothered about it when I meet some beauties but not much because they only behave different but have the same looks as I do.

The new beauty in my locality is a fair one. She is one in a million I would say but have many suitors, I haven't even tried my luck. I was always know to be the shy type and laziness added to it. Sleep most of day except when I am hungry.

I don't know who my parents are. I was raised by the people of the locality I live in. They are nice but sometimes can be real mean.

Ouch! that hurts. I raise my head to see who hit me. Damn! it is the naughty boy who lives in the locality. i don't want to be a pet dog. I want to live a free life but he is forcing me and putting a chain around my neck. He does that everyday.
Now I will have to go for a walk with him, I would rather be trying the new beauty then running around with him :(

No comments:

Post a Comment