Friday, November 20, 2009

My dream of adopting a child

Children are a creation of god and a smile from an innocent child can melt hearts. Ever since i was a child myself i had a dream of adopting a baby. I always thought that adopting a child was better than giving birth to one. May be i am wrong. But there are already many children in Bhutan itself who are born to disadvantaged families and who suffer. Why not adopt them and give them a better life to live?

When i discuses this issue with my family and friends they say that it would not be the same. A child you gave birth to will be closer than a child you adopt. That is what most of them say. I have seen cases where children are adopted and once the couple have their own they start differentiating but would all people be the same?

Some day I hope i get to live my dream...

1 comment:

  1. Truly said, children are creation of God. They are very innocent and I would also like to adopt a child to develop the child's future.
    domestic adoption services florida

    ReplyDelete