Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A love letter

I miss reading love letters, especially from loved ones. I have been telling my boyfriend that he should write me a love letter. He agreed but he never wrote.

Every time I remind him he says it will be a surprise. May be I surely will be surprised because I am sure he does not remember having to write to me anymore because it has been more than two months since I first asked him.

I want to treasure his first letter to me forever.

It is sad, why people do not write letters to their loved onces anymore. Of course there are alternative things like writing a mail or sending an sms but nothing can match the specialness a letter brings to me.

I can always feel the feelings of the other person when I read a letter. The emotions and the feelings are different when you read a hand written letter than an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment