Friday, March 18, 2011

Convincing you


I know not how to convince you of my love. I have tried yet failed every time I though I had convinced you.

It hurts to know that you still have to be convinced of my love for you.
I try my best and shall try forever till you are convinced.

I try and try again not because I just want to convince you but because I truly love you.

I can't climb a hill top, nor swim in a swimming pool but I can love you in my own simple ways. Isn't that enough?

At times, I break down and I never show you my tears because I do not want you to think I am unhappy being with you.I break down because I can't even keep you happy...

Our bond is different but I always hope for the best ultimately. Wish you could understand my love for you.

Someday you shall realize my love for you and when you do I will still be loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment