Thursday, March 1, 2012

ATHANG PHOTO EXHIBITION

I sent in ten of my pictures for Tathang Charity Photo Exhibition and they selected three of my pictures to be exhibited. This was the first time I was taking part in such an event and I was nervous. Unexpected to get anything out of it, it was a great surprise for me when i found out that one of my picture got the second prize at the exhibition. Thank you the organizers for giving us such opportunities. I am not a professional photographer and these pictures I took were just random. The whether, light and the nature just favored me. It is such an inspiration to take more pictures.





My award winning picture. This Picture was taken on my way to Lingzhi in 2010



These are the other two entries 

- A magical view of Dzong in the mist. This was also taken in 2010

-Students of Lingzhi Community Primary School during tea break


No comments:

Post a Comment