Thursday, June 20, 2013

I am voting are you?

In 2008, I did not vote although I was eligible for postal ballot. I though it would not make any difference to me personally who ever runs the government. I was wrong, when the new rules and regulations were established by the Government, I was equally affected or benefited. Then I realized how important our votes could be.

Five years gone and time to vote again. This year I made sure I voted for the Upper house and the Lower house. I voted during the primary election and now looking forward to vote for the general elections.

Sadly from the five political parties, one got rejected even to participate in the primary round and four contested. The results were not as expected but I was contend. I am excited and looking forward to see the general election results. I don't mind who ever wins, but just wish that the opposition also has more number of seats unlike the previous years.

May the best party win!


No comments:

Post a Comment