Thursday, August 27, 2009

Observer family



The organization I work for is three-year-old. I joined Bhutan Observer on November 1, 2006. The same year I graduated from government college in Darjeeling.
The first time I joined the office all I had to do was type some letters and use internet. I did not have any other thing to do rather than talking to some of the staff. Thankfully a few of my close friends were working in the same organization.

The job I was selected for and the kind of job idea I had was completely contras but one has to go on. There were even times when i felt like quitting but the kind of atmosphere we have at work makes us feel at home. Starting from the highest level to the lowest every one is friendly and that is why we call ourselves a family.

Today i just cant imagine myself working in some other organization because I am adapted to this family of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment