Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Her Story

It has not even been a year and my husband has moved on with his life. Yes, we got divorced and the only think that keeps us attatched is our son now.

Sometimes I dont even want to see his face but he is the father of my son and I cant deny him his rights. It makes me feel bad that he has moved on and I am still stuck at the point where we sepreated.

I want to move forward too but with my son, I always give it a second thought. I do not want to get him a step father. The word step has always been taken in a negative connotation so I fear if that will be good for my son. But at the same time I do not want my son to grow up without a father so I ask my ex- husband to come visit us whenever possible. I do not want him to marry to although I do not want to go back to him. I know it is wrong on my side to expect him to be single for the rest of his life but I didnt expect that he would move on so fast.

Every time I look at my son, I am reminded of him and I feel like I will never be able to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment