Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Getting older

People rather say there are getting wiser than getting older. My 24th Birthday was quit a nice one especially with friends and families sending me their good wishes.
My friend Sonam Zangpo was the first one to wish me. he wished me a week in advance because he had plans to go on tour. And again when his tour was cancelled he wished me a day in advance. Still making him the first one to wish me.

My best friends and I went dancing on the night of Nov 21 to splash. Just as it was 12 they all wished me. They even dedicated songs for me. So much celebrations for getting old huh. My mom wished me on 22nd she send me an sms. My brother and favourate uncle forgot to wish me so i forced them to wish me. I wrote to them saying, "happy birthday to me," and my uncle replied saying he loved me the most so did not have to wish me while my brother said he was so busy buying me a gift. My birthday was over but wishes still came from friends.

sometimes it really feels good to be wished by friends and families you realise how special you are. Thanks for making my birthday so special

No comments:

Post a Comment