Friday, November 20, 2009

My work

It is yet again another day for work and I have no other option than to wake up and drag myself to the bathroom. I don't even feel like working but after the education my parents gave me i got to make some use of it.

My office has become a second home for me.The situation is better now because earlier I spend more of my time in the office than at home. I remember my father telling me to take a sleeping bag in the office because i reached home always late.

My co-workers are friendly and I have known most of them for many years now. What more could I ask for? When a work is well done people praise me of the good work and I even get calls from other people thanking me. But when i do a controversial story I even get threats.

Sometimes i feel that this profession of mine is the best one for me and that i was born to be working in this field but there are times when i feel none other job would suck more than mine. Guess that is what everyone goes through once in a while.

It has been three years since i started working and this profession has thought me a lot. I used to be a shy girl in college with less words but now I cant afford to be that way. Met a lot of people and learned a lot from them.

I don't know how long i will be working in this profession but when i do i try to give it my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment